Saturday, November 18, 2006
Caught on Camera

IR Grace caught on camera! Thanks to albert for taking the shot :)

It's happening again...
I can't chew or talk properly...

I hate wisdom teeth!!!!!

I REALLY REALLY HATE THEM!!!!!!!!!

*argh*

Anyways.. since i can't really eat anything solid.. decided to indulge in a little pint of pleasure otherwise known as BASKIN ROBBINS! *yays*

Seriously, i honestly believe that there are few things in life that can't be cured by a healthy dose of either ice cream or Famous Amos cookies.. :)

Been so busy lately running around with a thousand things on my mind. Just want to get things settled and done with so i can really really just relax.. *sigh* i miss Bali..
6 Comments:
Blogger Monsta said...
grace looks hawt in IR! and in real life too of course ;)

f*** to wisdom teeth!

Blogger albert said...
*pokes Grace* My name has no S in it. Neither does my domain.

Blogger Grace Tham said...
monsta: awws haha thanx :D

albert: haha sorry dear ;p

Blogger albert said...
*pokes Grace again* Change it! Change it!

Blogger Grace Tham said...
albert: change adi la ok? ;)

Anonymous Anonymous said...
You could let the ice-cream melt in your mouth.