Moon River, wider than a mile,
I'm crossing you in style some day.
Oh, dream maker, you heart breaker,
wherever you're going I'm going your way.
Two drifters off to see the world.
There's such a lot of world to see.
We're after the same rainbow's end--
waiting 'round the bend,
my huckleberry friend,
Moon River and me.
- Moon River
from Breakfast at Tiffany'sI'm in one of those dreamy, happy, sing-y moods that you only get after watching a helplessly charming Audrey Hepburn film. Who cares if the story line isn't believable or if the settings are too perfect to be true? All that matters is that for that moment, you forget the boundaries of reality and believe that life really is as wildly romantic as it is in the movies. *ahh* Do bear with me as i twitter on, my head comfortably nestled in the clouds...Isn't it just simply lovely to be naive and carefree? To believe that anything is possible? I envy children. Why do we have to grow up? Loosing the innoccence, the wonder and the excitement of life?
So as i sit here wallowing in this amazingly peculiar excuse for a mood, i compose a list. A list of all the things i believe to be true regardless of how childish and silly they may seem. Here it is, my list ofImportant Things i Believe to be True
- I believe in God
- I believe in fairies
- I believe that no matter what happens in life, if you have a vanilla ice cream, things will get better
- I believe that carebears really do have sunshine in their tummies
- I believe that there will always be a rainbow after a storm
- I believe that no one can teach us the most important things in life, we have to find them and realise them ourselves
- I believe that if you wish hard enough your dreams will come true
- I believe that someday i will fly
- I believe that everybody is connected to everybody in some way
- I believe that you can change the world by touching lives
- I believe that you should always say 'please' and 'thank you'
- I believe that there's a somebody for everybody
- I believe in the wonders of a smile
- I believe that happiness is by choice not by chance
- I believe that if everyone had a walk in the park every morning, the world would be a happier place
- I believe in destiny
- I believe in art, in poetry, in music
- I believe in truth and beauty
and the list goes on...
it never really ends. it just gets built upon by others.
What do you believe in? *cheers*