Friday, October 06, 2006
Happy Bubbles
i love lazy afternoons*
the luxury of not having anything pressing to do is one i treasure...

Been in a somewhat happy mood the past few days. No apparent reason other than my mild excitement over turning 21 soon (6 days time to be exact - and yes, that was a MAJOR hint *hee*) but seriously, aside from the giddy anticipation of finally becoming legal, of getting my hands on my first D-SLR in about a weeks time and of just watching Lucky Number Slevin (mms.. Josh in a towel), i'm not entirely sure why i've been pleasantly attacked by this wave of happy bubbles.

It's not really a 'Ooh-i'm-so-happy' thing it's more of a 'Go-around-with-a-stupid-smile-on-my-face-for-no-apparent-reason' kinda thing. The kinda thing that makes you wanna sing like crazy to all the songs on the radio, dance around your room and use a plethora of smiley face icons

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Ooh.. and i finished slideshow one of TOS's 59 minutes production.. mms i think i might do another one or 2 depending on my mood la.. it's a tad big to load on the net though *blek* but i'm glad i finished it!

I'll stop now.. i think this swimmnig thing Ben Jin has coerced me into becoming addicted to, is bad for my health - too much oxygen in my brain now.. getting too hyper *whee* I think, it's time for me to go run around and bug somebody with this crazy vibe.

Ooh.. ooh! p/s: happy note - i bought a dress. nyahaha, my first in 3 years?!?! *yays*

*toodles*

---------------------------------------------------------------------

The Oral Stage - The Making Of...

Hands and feet..


Reuben, Erin & Vino during warmups..


Christine deep in thought...


Discussions during pratice regarding the ever-evolving play - TRACK


Behind the scenes at the TOS shoot - thanx to KokKeong for taking this shot :)


Of speeches and smirks..
2 Comments:
Blogger Monsta said...
disturbing (the fact that you're like high on weed) yet cute (reading your entry is like instantaneous happy bubble producer)

but ah, major hint is like major understatment wei... ;p

Blogger Grace Tham said...
hahah well.. *looks around innocently*

*hee* :D:D:D:D:D:D:D