Saturday, September 02, 2006
I'm lightheaded.. :D
For once.. i think my lazy and immobile lifestlye has actually done me good.. the bleeding from the friendly little well of blood where my wisdom tooth used to be has actually sort of, well, stopped :D after a whole day of biting on gauze i can now happily resume my gauze-less exsistance *yay!*

Here's my logic:

Less movement = Lower blood pressure = Less blood flow = No more bleeding!!

Still feeling a lil light headed now.. *whee* haha i've been amusing myself by:
  1. Poking at my numb face the whole morning (it's so cool to put on lip balm.. i can feel it halfway then suddenly i can't feel anything on the numb part)
  2. Rocking on my feet from side to side and suddenly stopping to experience a time delay in the merging of my double vision *coolness* haha.. i see two of me when i do it looknig in the mirror!! *hee*
  3. Watching yummy guys on my comp thanx to Ray - Prison Break and Art of Seduction - that Korean dude *melt melt*
  4. Watching silly vids like these which release healthy doses of endorphins in my brain so i don't have to take pain killers. been amazing giggly the whole day too hahaha...






Big thanx to JustinBear for taking me to the dentist and also to everyone who was so sweet to call (though i can't talk much now *argh*), sms and message me online to see how i was doing.

*HUGS*

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Some random shots from Project OMG again..


Project OMG indeed :D ; Lee & Gomez


Closeups of Ray's guitar and guitar case :D

-----------------------------------------------------------------

On a much happier note, went to do a small portrait shoot with my group mates on fri. Since we won the MSID competition, we're to be inducted into the LUCCT walk of fame (konon-nya la - haha syok sendiri).. *whee* ok so no one goes there, but who cares ;p lemme have my 5 secs of fun with this..


The team (L-R): Hua Ai, Kat, Isaac, mE!, Grace (not me), Ben.. and Peggy (not in pic)

I cut my hair that day too!! Brace for poser pic...


ta-da!!

enough for now.. will blog more when i'm less light headed.

*cheers*
6 Comments:
Blogger Justin said...
heh..it was my pleasure..


to torture u that is! wahahhaha =D


ngeks:) anyways..hope ur doing fine..and your blog is super annoying..got some problem with the ads ar..cannot see your blog fully eh...

Blogger Monsta said...
"Less movement = Lower blood pressure = Less blood flow = No more bleeding!!"

fwah, the engineer in you... :O

and u can make a guitar case look so artsy.. @.@

Blogger Grace Tham said...
hahaha the engineer and the artist in me collide :D hahaha... logical wert my explanation *hee*

Blogger Monsta said...
bangings of the engineer and artist.. err, i mean, the ones in you of course...

treadmill dancing rulez!

Blogger revel in me said...
grace_t: *GASP* Woman!!! You curled your hair???!!! :P

and

yellow_monsta: What is treadmill dancing??? ;)

Blogger Grace Tham said...
monsta: ai.... ;p

huiwen: haha only temporary lar the curling heh.. treadmill dancing=dancing on treadmills.. you can't see the you tube videos i posted here meh?