Saturday, May 19, 2007
I wish i was a punk rocker with flowers in my hair

Taken at the boardwalk @ Darling Harbour, Syd one lazy Sunday afternoon..

I love lazy days where i feel alive and free
and can believe that anything is possible...

This song has been buzzing in my head the whole day.. but i don't mind, i like it! Dale sent it to me the other day when i was feeling down and i have to say it's quite infectious in a hippie-make-love-not-war way. My mom always tells me that i've been born too late since i'm into weird old stuff like snail mail and vinyl records and yes i do love flowers in my hair *happy sigh*



Been in such an amazingly happy mood today.. i think i've been getting enough of sleep :) it's the loveliest thing to wake up to blue skies, spend the morning talking to friends and family, have a slow walk through uni when it's quiet and you can hear the leaves rustling as the wind blows, gorge yourself on fish and chips with some friends under a tree in a little park and watch the beginnings of an early sunset, have warm milo when your fingers are freezing... then go home and zzzzzzzz and wake up when it's dark and have the house to yourself so you can sing happy songs like no one cares... *tra la..*

tis simple things that make me happy...

Labels: , , , , , ,

6 Comments:
Blogger Monsta said...
i doubt extravagant things won't make you happy too

you're both simple and complex at the same time.. @.@

Blogger Grace Tham said...
monsta: simply complex :D

Anonymous Anonymous said...
i thought my name was dale =(

Blogger Grace Tham said...
omg so sorry Dale!!! I changed it :D sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry ....

Anonymous Anonymous said...
since you like that song, we have to re-evaluate our friendship :P

Blogger Grace Tham said...
ro: hahahaha aws.. don't you like tree hugging hippies with flowers in their hair playing emo punk rocker wannabe songs? :D have a heart hehe