Wednesday, May 17, 2006
Scream
The shit has officially hit the roof...

I had a good long cry today - it's been a long time coming. I'm tired, confused, angry and just generally frustrated with myself at the mo. No biggie. End of semesters are usually disaster zones anyways.

Two more weeks...

I don't know if i should be scared crapless that i only have 2 weeks till finals or whether i should be happy that i'll finally be (actually at this time, it's more like "hopefully be") leaving LKW Cyberjaya.. A little sad too i suppose. For all the complaining that we lkw students do, we actually really love uni - at least the people there la. *sigh* One of those 'transitional' phases again la.

Life goes on. Sometimes, a little faster than we expect. But still...




Taken quite some time ago before i even knew how to photoshop. Found it while browsing through my old files. Model: Dharaj
1 Comments:
Blogger Reta said...
you have great pictures here =)