Tuesday, April 25, 2006
it's all a big blur
" I try to take it one day at a time, but sometimes, a few days attack me all at once.."

Routine: Get up, brush teeth, eat, do work, go to uni, skip lunch, do work, come home, eat, do work, don't sleep, do work through the night, say hi to everyone in the morning, do more work, try to make submission deadlines - sleep - wake up and repeat the next day...

I love what i do, really, i just wish i had more time to do it.

On a happy note, i proved to myself that i didn't suck as badly at doing models as i thought i did.

On a sad note.. i have now run out of Desperate Housewives, Nip/Tuck and Prison Break episodes to watch *boo-hoo* what's a girl to do.. :(

Was watching Prison Break the other day and the guy playing Michael Scofield (he's hot btw :) ) climbed up this catwalk/gangway thingy and it reminded me of all the running around i love to do up on catwalks - which reminded me of ROJAK! - which reminded me of photos - which reminded me of blogging - which led me to sit here and be useless for a whole 10 minutes while writing this post *phew* The 6 degrees of seperation - blogger style..



Lights, camera, action.. taken from the catwalks in Pentas 2, KLPAC.


Emily practiving her monologue..



Please mama, don't cry..


Prakash being...well, Prakash :)

2 Comments:
Blogger Grace Tham said...
heheh and when will that be?? you know, you still haven't told me the "very happy (or unhappy) story" of why you have a killer tripod and lenses but no cam???

and about the insomnia.. i think i've already developed it.. i was just scrolling through the time logs on my posts.. scary to note that only what 30% or so of them are made during NORMAL waknig hours.. hmms :)

Blogger albert said...
I want to *DO* models too!

Say, has anybody ever asked you if you were a model?