Friday, May 12, 2006
Fingerstylin'
"When my life is through
And the angels ask me to recall
the thrill of them all
Then I shall tell them
I remember you..."


-Diana Krall, I Remember You

Was just mucking about at Aaron's place when he decided to finally pick up his guitar again after who knows how many years... it's a lovely one, black with a mirror front. Gave me a chance to play around with me super macro mode again (yay!) I watched some video tutorials (they're God sent) about how to do Lith photo finish effects for a shot and tried em out a lil on these too.. personally i think they're a lil too... pink but oh well - saya amat malas ;p

P/s: On a completely unrelated note, i've updated the side bar with some tags and shameless "VOTE me!" links.. do check em out and drop a hi on my guest map oks? *cheers*



He said he didn't remember how to play.. but you never forget something you love.


Strings...


Licensed to thrill..