Sunday, July 19, 2009
Born to be Wild

Born to be Wild - Liven, originally uploaded by Click.Chick.

I am a dancer
No shoes, no dress, no spotlight or stage
No colour, no creed, nor restriction on age

No jury, no training, no cheers, no leeers
I dance as i feel - no limits, no fears

I dance in the grass with the wind in my hair
I dance on the pavement - gray, cold and bare

I dance in the rain and the heat of the sun
I dance when i feel i can no longer run

It's my release, my light and escape
So i dance and i dance till my bare feet break

Then i smile, get up, and dance a while more
For with dance my tomorrows, will be better, i'm sure

A dancer I am and a dancer I'll be
Even if my dancing is only for me...

:)

Labels: , , , , ,

6 Comments:
Blogger Yeow CP said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Blogger Yeow CP said...
Fame!... remember, remember, remember, remember... (fade out)

Blogger GK said...
And i have pictures to prove it :P
Mhaaa mhahahahaaa

Blogger sooaun said...
sweet.... ;)

Anonymous AJ Notebook said...
Hi,

We've just launched a new user-generated Architecture and Design site, Notebook, and would love for you to have a look and post some 'notes'.

We're quite excited about this new site and would love to see your entries.

www.ajnotebook.com

Look forward to your posts,

Notebook.

Blogger games said...
I would like to say this is an excellent blog that I have ever come
across. Very informative. Please write more so that we can get more
details.
Architectural Walkthrough
Architectural Visualization
Architectural Rendering
3D Animation
Product Animation
3D Modeling
Corporate Presentation
3D Images
Real Estate Publicity
Multimedia Presentation

Links to this post:
Create a Link