Sunday, February 24, 2008
CNY 2008

Uncle Henry & his family @ CNY dinner '08

I'm still here..
just taking some time to live life before blogging about it :)

Been neglecting my blog for a bit while i'm back in KL.. realising that it really is impossible to spend as much time as i'd like with everyone back home during my few short weeks back. To everyone i didn't manage to meet up with:

i'm really *Sorry*

It's strange how much and yet how little things have changed in the past year. It's been a holiday filled with family, good food, old friends and lots of running around. Maybe a tad too much running around.. now that it's my last week back home, i'm filled witha deep urge to just sit on my couch in front of my tv, with my dog in my home and just enjoy being at home.

This year's going to fly by the moment i touch down in Sydney. It's starting with a great deal of excitement, apprehension and uncertainty. It will end with big decisions, inevitable transitions and much change.

I wonder what it will bring.

I wonder if i really want to find out..

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:
Blogger Monsta said...
*consoles crying blog*
there there bloggy...

hmms, come back once awhile to malaysia ya... we all back home will miss you :(

if not, i hold your dog ransom.. wahaha

Blogger machfairy said...
i'm glad i met you, even though we charaded half of our conversations <3

I'm sorry we didn't meet up as much as I wish we could.

Blogger Grace Tham said...
monsta: haha you are... Evil!! leaves poor Cookie alone! :(

branabanananana: haha yes i do have to say that it was one of the strangest conversations i had hehe :D

dale: I'm sorry too :(