Friday, July 21, 2006
Malacca - Part 1
I've got warm fuzzy feelings right now. Just spent the better part of the past 2 days editting and compiling a photo slide show of my day trip to Malacca with most of my Mom's side of the family.. yes, 1 grandpa, 2 parents, 3 uncles, 4 aunts, 5 cousins, my sis and i ;p *phew*

Just CLICK HERE or HERE to redirect to a page where you can download the photo slide-show.

This time it's a pretty big file so i zipped it (it's still a pretty big file - 30MB). Please please please be patient with the download time.. still trying to figure out a faster way to load these things on me blog! Anyways, there are more download insturctions on the redirected page so i won't bore you with those details here.

In the mean time, some teaser shots...


Circles...


A touch of the old...


Changes through the years...
4 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
Ha...Half a year of holidays? WAWAWEEWAH!

I thought you were done with the degree, I was gonna ask you to slack off and do a Masters.hehehehe

Enjoy your break...btw, where are you working?

Blogger Grace Tham said...
hehe no la not degree yet.. i'm jsut tutoring from my home la :) part-time..

Anonymous Anonymous said...
hello grace.

are you an architecture student? I'm an ex-limkokwing student, I never knew anyone from the architecture faculty that loves photography, guess we have the same hobby, what camera are you using now?

my blog and some photos under the photography category.
http://blog.miragestudio7.com

p.s. I love web designing also, do you?

oh, and my name is ngan - big bad calvin ngan.

Blogger Grace Tham said...
hey there big bad calvin ngan,

haha yeap i'm an interior archi student from good ol lkw. i'm using an Olympus Camedia C-760, you? nice pics on your flicker site :)

i can't believe you did that light saber thing too with the grad pics!! This year for our grad, we had this aussie dude with long flowing redish hair, a black robe and an embroidered blacka dn gold hood he looked like someone out of Lord of The Rings! haha couldn't get a shot of him though. Would've loved to photoshop tht one!

Checked out your blog, great stuff there :) gonna link you in my blogroll. I'm not much of a web designer ;p would love to try it (getting bored of these boring standard templates) but not really sure where to start. got any simple basic tutorials on that subject?

-grace