Monday, February 07, 2005
Rain Falls

Rain falls angry on the tin roof
As we lie awake in my bed
You're my survival, you're my living proof
My love is alive not dead
Tell me that we belong together
Dress it up with the trappings of love
I'll be captivated I'll hang from your lips
Instead of the gallows of heartache, that hang from above


- from I'll Be by Edwin McCain


Taken at Malacca recently. Went down there on Friday to meet up with Hsuz before she left for NZ.. *sniff* miss you girl. *lol* Considering the fact that i was happily snapping away from the passenger seat of a moving car along the streets of Malacca, i think i rather like this shot.

Malacca is such a lovely place to photograph. The old world charm of the by-gone eras still hang thick in the musty afternoon air. Lovely vibe there.. makes you wanna sit by the river, grab a nice cold drink and laze the day away with a good book or better yet, good conversation.

Being in charming places like these never fails to lull me into a somewhat "poetic" mood. *gives a contented little happy sigh*

I like having my head in the clouds. It's nice up here.

*cheers*