Wednesday, October 19, 2005
Evil Glow..

I've really been neglecting my poor blog page *blek* have been finding it rather hard to sit down in front of my comp and edit pics lately as i've been running around quite a bit. Anyways i was just toying round with my camera at work during lunch break and i decided to shoot my colleagues computer.. i was trying to sleep my lunch hour away but the dang computer kept glowing at me *argh*. I thought the colours were so cool (albeit a little bright) so i snapped away :)
1 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
Thompson refuses to keep 10k promise
Ellie Gibson 12:56 18/10/2005 Anti-videogames critic claims charity offer was merely 'satire' As another group of developers brings Jack Thompson's infamous game concept to life, the notorious anti-videogames ...
Hello, good blog! I will visit again.

I have a self employed health insurance site/blog. It has self employed health insurance information if you are interested.

Thanks and have a good day !

-----------------------------------------------------