Wednesday, August 03, 2005
I've been working on the railroad...
Ok, well, not literally... but i have started work *wheee* August 1st 2005... the official first day of my internship at Sunrise..that's an office in Mont'Kiara for those of you who are feeling nice and wanna lunch with me :) It's really nice up there.. from the office we have access to the rooftop and the view from there is lovely... i went to work early today and just sat out there watching the wolrd below me pass by.. sorta calming :)

Anyways i'm FINALLY getting my digicam battery charger tmw so Yay!! i get to use my camera again. Since i've got no pics to post i've been updating my site a bit..two new things

A) You'll notice a lil flashing button on the right under the Guest Map heading.. do click on it and leave a note.. much like a guestbook really only diff is you get to post a little marker on a map to show where you're from ..

B) I've got a new redirecting web add to my site since some people complain that there are too many dashes in my blog web add..so if you wanna get to this site you can just type http://wakeup.to/grace and you'll be whisked straight here.. *lol* Wakeup to Grace... I like the haunting sound of that ;) (p/s: you can actually just type wakeup.to/grace and you'll get here too)

That's it fer now.. i will get back to my trudging *stomp stomp* Cheers..
8 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
hey my old schoolmate works there... Yeo I-Peng.. u kno her?

Blogger linguadeboi said...
you do know that waking up to (insert desired name) means other things too right? ;)

Blogger Grace Tham said...
lynn: hmms what department does she work in?? i'm working in the interior design dept..

andrew: *slaps forehead* what ever am i going to do with you...

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Instead of slapping your forhead... you could also slap a certain, well.... Ferret (assuming I'm thinking of the correct person).

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Arrgh! I hate these comment spammers. There's more and more of them these days. Whatever you do, don't click their stupid sites! They're trying to scam some Google Adsense impressions.

Blogger linguadeboi said...
I suppose you could slap my ferret..

As oppose to spank my monkey..

I'm sorry, I was born with this gift of sexual innuendo's! :P

Blogger Grace Tham said...
andrew... *speechless*

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Andrew... would that be your err... little Ferret or izzit the big Ferret?

Grace... are we ahem... defiling your blog? :p