Monday, November 07, 2005
Andrew aka. Ferret

Andrew Shee is a very queer little boy. He is a very queer boy who has a rather queer fascination with ferrets, Woolies (*hehehehe* Andrew's so gonna kill me for this.. ;) *hee*), illicit humour and underpants. Besides that, Andrew also has a rather queer obsession with wanting to be posted on my blog. So after bribing me with some Tiramisu, i decided, why not. *Can't look at this one with laughing ;) * ENjoy.

Click here for a larger view of this shot.
1 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
Autumn leaves offer a reminder of God's gifts »
Autumn leaves offer a reminder of God's gifts My devotion time comes at the end of each day; it's a time to pray and to organize my random thoughts.Today was the first I really took the time to notice how much ...
Just like so many Americans my friend loves the clubs and club music lyrics so he went ahead and built an awesome website about club music lyrics. When he's in high spirit he goes to the site and start reciting all his favorite club music lyrics. Says it's good for the heart. Guess what? I gave it a shot and it works great!

Links to this post:
Create a Link